How to Apply to the Master of Computer Engineering (ME)
Our Master of Engineering graduate program is open to candidates holding a 4-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
Candidates must also have strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
Candidates should have the following documents translated into English or French in digital format to apply :
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official university transcripts
- Certified copy of your Bachelor degree certificate
- Certified copy of your High School certificate
- 2 letters of recommendation
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS or Cambridge BULATS record results
- Statement of purpose
The application undergoes three phases:
- Validation of the candidacy
- Skype interview
- Admission announcement
Status of application is communicated by email during each phase of the procedure.
One intake / year in September.
- Application fee : €60 / Payable upon submitting application
- International pack : €500
- Registration fees : €990 per year
- Tuition fees : €8,690 per year
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|