EPITA école d'ingénieurs en informatique

Five good reasons to apply to EPITA

1) Become a leader in international Information Technologies from renowned world experts in one of France BEST Engineering Schools

EPITA recruits its professors amongst industry leaders to bring up to date in action benchmarked practices to your classroom. These experts offer you an open doorway into the professional environment you will begin to evolve in during the internship and keep on using once launching your full time career at an existing company or creating your own.

2) Secure your career via your access to EPITA's network and be recruited prior to graduation

Our Career Services receives daily internships and job offers companies design solely for EPITA students. On-campus recruiting events as well as our top-notch alumni network are additional features that allow over 80% of Epiteans to secure full time jobs prior to graduating. The remainder 20% is employed within 1 month of graduation or opts to create their own company with the confidence they have gained going through the program.

In less than 30 years of existence, more than 400 companies have been created by Epiteans while the other alumni are working in more than 1,700 companies throughout the world with 15% currently employed abroad mostly the following countries:

  • USA
  • Canada
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom
  • Belgium
  • China & Hong Kong
  • Australia
  • Spain
  • Japan
  • Singapoure

3) Get all the advantages of studying in Paris in your International Master Program delivered in English

Paris is not only a vibrant world capital but offers the depth of its historical riches to cosmopolitan citizens. While EPITA's international graduate students study in Paris, the core academic curriculum of the International Masters is delivered in English.

In addition to our Getting Over the Cultural Shock Seminar, French courses in both language and culture insure each cohort will obtain the skills set needed to flourish in their new surroundings.

4) Be prepared for real world challenges on EPITA's global campus

Studying, living and interacting daily with students and staff coming from over 30 countries, our Epiteans develop in-house the interpersonal multicultural tools needed to thrive in the real world of both corporations and leisure.

5) Develop & adapt a mind fitted to foresee fast-paced technological advances

Forging leaders means focusing on the rapid change embedded in today's IT. At EPITA, students are provided with both the technical tools and academic savoir-faire to excel at shifting gears in order to remain ahead of the game.